Thursday, March 01, 2007Home

Exclusive Web Portfolio: Photo La 2007


It’s taken a while, but I have just posted a portfolio of my images from Photo La 2007 in our exclusives section at CameraArts.com. Now you can see what all the fuss is about with this PDF of images from the event. All you need is Adobe Acrobat 7 to view the file.

Were you there? If you find yourself in these pages, let us know. The first ten respondents will get a free one-year subscription to CameraArts. Drop your name and photo description in a comment on this post, and we'll check it out. If you are already a subscriber, we’ll simply extend it for you. How’s that?

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow---that's the back of my head behind Susan Spiritus. I know the back of my head doesn't count, but it was nice to meet you briefly at Photo LA (I was showing my portfolio outside late Sunday and you stopped by)

Best,
Susan B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home